Terms and Conditions
There are some major prevailing terms and conditions to be appropriate. On the other hand, provincial circumstances, regulations and contractual obligations to suppliers; moreover, matters of relating to precinct, type of product & supply logistics may be causes. These may be miniature varied for specialized products or specific destinations. These modifications and variations are publicized in the Terms and Conditions sections of each web site, and should be examined along with the Terms and Conditions which are as follows:
1. - Travel arrangements and prices detailed on our web sites are provided and coordinated by India Tourismz.
2. - India Tourismz has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is supplied by the relevant accommodation & tour/cruise operators in our brochures, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misdescription contained in the publications.
3. - Sales of services as contained in our publications are made by India Tourismz only as agent for the person, business or company providing the services. The standards of accommodation and other services chosen are based on various factors, which are usually accepted as indicative of a certain class.
4. - India Tourismz does not accept liability for any change in prices or variation of services as shown, and all services and prices are subject to change without notice.
5. - India Tourismz does not accept any responsibility of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or else, of those service providers in connections with your convention pursuant to a contract between them and yourselves and over whom we have no direct control. We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
6. - It is necessary that you check with us, or your travel agent, for any changes or variations to the information shown on our web sites. This will allow us to advise you, or your agent, of any such changes that we are aware of either before you book your holiday, or prior to your departure.